Ideal for Stabilisation Applications
One of KVH’s most widely fielded gyros; the DSP-3000 fibre optic gyroscope offers a combination of exceptional low noise, and high resistance to shock and vibration. With options of digital, analogue and digital RS-232 outputs, the DSP-3000 is extremely versatile, and an ideal choice for weapon platform stabilisation, precision pointing, antenna and optical sensor stabilisation, as well as integration into such higher systems as inertial measurement units (IMUs), GNSS/inertial navigation systems, and Attitude, Heading and Reference Systems (AHRS).
Proven Affordable and Reliable
The DSP-3000 package is slightly larger than a deck of playing cards and weighs less than 0.27 kg. This modular gyroscope delivers superior precision and reliable performance at low cost.
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) product
- Single-axis FOG, modular design for 1-, 2-, or 3-axis configurations
- 1° per hour performance
- Powerful high-speed RS-422 interface with 100 Hz asynchronous output
- Industry-standard 26-pin connector
- Exceptional bias stability and scale factor linearity – minimal temperature and power-up errors
- Excellent reliability: >55,000 hours MTBF, Ground Mobile
- Robust for a wide variety of applications including platform stabilization, antenna/radar/optics stabilization, IMU, GPS/INS, and AHRS integration