The C100 is an industrial-grade compass module designed to meet rigorous engineering requirements. Available in either a stand-alone or embeddable version, it is physically compact, low in cost, and extremely flexible, making it ideal for your most demanding heading sensor needs.
The C100 is based on KVH’s proven technology, which has been fielded in more than 100,000 systems for a wide range of military and commercial applications. And with its compact design, multiple analog and digital outputs, and menu-driven software control, the C100 offers unparalleled versatility, making it easy to integrate into any system. Designed to military quality standards with industrial parts, the C100 delivers the reliable, trouble-free performance you’re looking for in a compass module.
- Automatic compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy
- Multiple user-selectable digital and analog outputs
- Operates in latitudes with as much as an 80º magnetic dip
- Compact design; variety of coil arrangements available to suit your needs
- Embeddable version features a removable sensor element for remote mounting; housed variant is also available
- Industrial grade, extended temperature components rated at -40°C to +65°C and built to military quality standards