High Speed Digital Interface
The DSP-3100 fibre optic gyroscope (FOG) offers defence and commercial engineers a high speed digital RS-422 interface with 1000 Hz asynchronous output. This robust and versatile gyro also features an industry-standard Samtec 26-pin connector. Its small package makes it ideal for integration into systems requirement a compact precision gyro at an affordable price with no sacrifice of performance, reliability or durability.
The DSP-3100 gyro is designed for such varied applications as weapon platform stabilisation, precision pointing, antenna, optical and high-speed gimbal stabilisation and integration into higher level sensors and systems including inertial navigation systems (INS), inertial measurement units (IMU) and Attitude, Heading and Referencing systems (AHRS).
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) product
- Single-axis FOG, modular design for 1-, 2-, or 3-axis configurations
- 1° per hour performance
- Powerful high-speed RS-422 interface with 1000 Hz asynchronous output
- Industry-standard 26-pin connector
- Exceptional bias stability and scale factor linearity – minimal temperature and power-up errors
- Excellent reliability: >55,000 hours MTBF, Ground Mobile
- Robust for a wide variety of applications including platform stabilization, antenna/radar/optics stabilization, IMU, GPS/INS, and AHRS integration