SEAWORK INTERNATIONAL 2017 – MAYFLOWER, SOUTHAMPTON, UK – 13–15TH JUNE 2017
CA Clase are proud to announce that we are now a Commercial Marine distribution partner for FLIR, specialists in thermal imaging systems. This appointment compliments our existing range of products, providing the missing link to ensuring we provide the most outstanding complete system for our clients.
Our existing range includes products from KVH, providing the ability to stream video from your vessel via the GOST gateway, allowing full operation of the FLIR camera. GOST provide the remote access to the FLIR camera system and NAUTICOMP monitors provide exclusive connectivity to FLIR, which a number of the cameras require.
With FLIR our primary focus is on their M-Series range, which includes the M-400 and M-400XR.
Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Thermal Night Vision System
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR’s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you’ll have to join the Special Forces.
With up to 640×480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- 3-year warranty for added protection when you register your M-Series.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR’s front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
M400 & M400XR
Multi-Sensor Marine Thermal Night Vision
The M400’s advanced 640 x 480 sensor delivers crisp thermal video images in total darkness and lowlight conditions. An integrated HD colour visible camera and tight-beam LED spotlight augment target identification for added safety. M400 has a continuous optical thermal zoom lens (up to 4×) that allows operators to see other vessels and targets at longer ranges. Active gyro-stabilisation ensures a steady image, plus radar tracking keeps potentially dangerous targets in view at all times.
ABOUT FLIR SYSTEMS
FLIR Systems Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Their products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency and enable healthy and entertained communities.
Please visit www.caclase.co.uk for further information.