KVH Unveils New TracPhone V30, the Ultra Compact, Fast, and Affordable Digital VSAT System; Unlimited Use Plans Now Offer Worldwide Coverage and Higher Speeds
KVH sets a new standard for VSAT with the launch of TracPhone® V30. This new 37 cm digital VSAT system, designed to be easy to install and use, packs a big punch for its size.
This rugged antenna is small, light, has a single coaxial cable, and is DC powered to ensure that installation is fast and simple. The TracPhone V30 offers outstanding reception with improved signal efficiency and low running costs over KVH’s mini-VSAT HTS network.
- Smallest, lightest, lowest powered maritime VSAT system
- Ultra-compact 37 cm antenna weighing 6KG
- Compact Below Deck Control unit
- 10-30 VDC Power
- Single COAX cable connection
- Super-fast speeds up to 6/2 Mbps (down/up)
- KVH enhanced VoIP service
- Multi-level Cybersecurity Program with advanced network-level firewall
- Worldwide metered and unlimited use airtime plans
- KVH Manager and Category Control Data Management
- Flexible Airtime Rate Plans from as little as £69.00 per (USD Rate Dependent)
- Unlimited Data Plans from £109.00 per Month (USD Rate Dependent)
The new TracPhone V30 has everything you need to stay connected while at sea and, with superfast speeds, low power consumption and unlimited worldwide data usage, there is nothing on today’s market to match it for both performance and size.
In addition, the new KVH Manager portal provides powerful data management tools to give valuable real time insight and control over data usage.
To find out more information, visit www.caclase.co.uk/v30