CA Clase (UK) Ltd is pleased to debut the KVH Tracvision TV10 KU band satellite TV antenna.
This newest addition to the KVH family is the world’s lightest 1 metre satellite TV antenna and delivers unprecedented signal strength and extended coverage for flawless reception of SD and HD regional TV services around the world.
Featuring advanced inertial based stabilisation and search, and KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology, the TracVision TV10 provides superior coverage and reception, even in the roughest seas.
TracVision TV10 Highlights
- World’s newest and lightest 1 metre high efficiency antenna. As much as 10% lighter than leading competitor’s antennas.
- Seamless access to live news, sports channels, entertainment, and movie programming from leading KU Band regional satellite TV services throughout the world.
- Industry first, the TV10 comes with two LNB kits included as standard: a Linear Universal Quad LNB and a Stacked US Circular LNB (for Ku Band DISH (HD and SD) and DIRECTV SD in the US).
- Additional LNB conversion options available. These include Tri-Americas, DIRECTV Latin America, and SKY Mexico.
- Innovative and compact below deck TV Hub (no rack mounting required).
- System configurations support multiple receivers with simple onboard integration.
- Easy installation using 1 to 4 cables plus an antenna mounting pattern that matches competing 1 metre systems.
For further information, including pricing and datasheets, please contact email@example.com
Click here to visit KVH TracVision TV10 Product Page