- Navigation Reference Unit with 12 precision sensors
- True heading, magnetic heading, roll, pitch, position, ground speed, course over ground, air pressure and temperature
- 72-ch. GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou) satellite receiver with SBAS correction
- Simultaneously NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000
- Easy configurable NMEA 2000 termination resistor (open or terminated)
- Easy configurable NMEA 0183 data rate (4800 or 38400 baud)
- Each unit is factory calibrated and functional tested over temperature prior to shipment
- Worldwide maritime certification
The LT-1000 Navigation Reference Unit (NRU) is a maritime navigation product from Lars Thrane A/S. The LT-1000 NRU is designed for the leisure as well as the professional maritime markets. The LT-1000 unit meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime navigation equipment.
The LT-1000 NRU is a small, compact, and very advanced unit with 12 precision sensors (magnetometers, gyros, accelerometers, barometer, thermometer, and GNSS). With the use of sensor-fusion and Kalman filtering, the LT-1000 NRU outputs: true heading, roll, pitch, position, ground speed, course over ground, air pressure, and temperature in real-time, with high precision and resolution. The LT-1000 NRU includes advanced technologies such as:
- Kalman filtering
- Calculation of magnetic variation based on the World Magnetic Model (WMM)
- Compensation of soft and hard iron (deviation)
- Built-in magnetometer calibration algorithm
- Receive and track multiple satellite systems (GPS, GPS & GLONASS, or GPS & BeiDou)
- Support for Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS): EGNOS, WAAS and MSAS
The LT-1000 NRU makes use of the latest technology within GNSS receivers, with market leading acquisition and tracking performance.
The LT-1000 NRU is designed and built for the demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from -40?C to +55?C (-40?F to +131?F).
INSTALLATION & NAVIGATION
The LT-1000 Navigation Reference Unit is easy to mount on a 1” pole (optional installation: roof mount) with a single cable supporting NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and power. The built-in magnetometer calibration algorithm will quickly compensate for heading deviation, and the LT-1000 NRU will output reliable navigation data. An external PC installation and service software is available for optional configuration and maintenance of the LT-1000 NRU.
More than 40 years of experience have been put into the design and construction of the advanced LT-1000 NRU, with an exceptional performance and specification level.
- Certification & standards: CE, IEC 60945, IEC 60950, EN 300440-2, FCC, IC, RoHS, NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000
- Dimensions, with pole mount: 151.4 x 81.65 x 128.0 mm (5.96 x 3.21 x 5.04 in.)
- Weight, with pole mount: 240 g (0.53 lbs)
- Temperature (ambient), operational: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to +131°F)
- Temperature (ambient), storage: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Waterproof: IP46 / Humidity: 95% non-condensing @ 40°C
- Communication Interface: 8-pin female connector for NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and power
- Input power: 9-40 VDC
- Power consumption: < 1W
- Load Equivalent Number (LEN): 2
- Compass safe distance: 0.3 m (1 ft)