C A Clase (UK) Limited aims to provide Quality defect free products to its customers on time and within the agreed pricing structure..
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to the supply and support of instrumentation and systems.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the Management set and review the quality objectives, and report’s on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources to all aspects of the business to maintain productivity in the workplace
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is reviewed twice a year in order to ensure its continuing suitability to the business model conducted.